• The domain name bbrss.in is owned and operated by BBRSS a proprietorship firm and having office at 1st and 2nd Floor, New Building, Panchayati Shri Ram Mandir and Shri Khatu Shyam Mandir, Near Najafgarh Police Station, Najafgarh, New Delhi – 110043, INDIA
• The term “We”/ “Us” / “Our”/ “Company” individually or collectively refer to Bbrss.in and the terms “You”/ “Your”/” Yourself” refer to the user. Also, the term “Party “& “Parties” shall respectively be used to refer the user and the company individually or collectively, as the context so required.
• Using the website bbrss.in the user or You also acknowledge and agrees that no physical or digital signature or express act is required to make these term and the policy binding on the user or You and the user’s act of visiting any part of bbrss.in continues the user’s full and final acceptance of the policy and the aforementioned Terms.
• It is advisable to you or every user please do read the complete policy carefully before using/ exploring the website bbrss.in as you indicate that you have understood, agree and consent to the same. The User also expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Terms and Policy are co-terminus, and that expiry/termination of either one will lead to the termination of other.
• The Heading of each section in this policy are only for the purpose of organizing various provisions under this policy in organic and orderly manner and shall not be used by either party to interpret the provision contain herein in any manner. Further it is specifically agreed to by the parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
• The Parties expressly agrees that the company retains the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify the policy and the aforementioned Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the user and the users expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come in to effect immediately. In so far, the user complies with the Policy and Terms, he/she is granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to enter, access and use the website and the website services.
Personal and other information collection:
• The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Company collects and stores the User’s personal information, which is provided by the User from time to time on the Website, including but not limited to the User’s user name, passwords, email address, name, address, age, date of birth, sex, nationality, shopping preferences, browsing history, etc., as well as any images or other information uploaded/published by the User on the Website.
• The User is aware that this information will be used by the Company/Website to provide services and features targeted at the User, that are most likely to meet the User’s needs, and also to customize and improve the Website to make its users’ experiences safer and easier.
• The User is aware that the Company/Website may automatically track certain information about the User based upon the User’s IP address and the User’s behaviour on the Website, and the User expressly consents to the same. The User is aware that this information is used to do internal research on user demographics, interests, and behaviour, to enable the Company/Website to better understand, and cater to the interests of its users.
• The User is expressly made aware that such information may include the URL that the User visited prior to accessing the Website, the URL which the User subsequently visits (whether or not these URLs form a part of the Website), the User’s computer & web browser information, the User’s IP address, etc.
• If the User chooses to post messages / reviews / feedback anywhere on the Website, including but not limited to message boards, chat rooms, other message areas, etc., the User is aware that any and all such information provided / uploaded will be collected and stored by the Company indefinitely, and that such retained information may be used to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems, etc., and that such information, if requested, may be provided to judicial or governmental authorities of requisite jurisdiction, or otherwise used by the Company/Website as permitted by applicable laws.
• The User is further aware that the Company/Website may occasionally request the User to write reviews for products/services purchased/availed of by the User from the Website, and also reviews for the various sellers listing their products/services on the Website. The User is aware that such reviews will help other users of the website make prudent and correct purchases, and also help the Company/Website remove sellers whose products are unsatisfactory in any way, and the User hereby expressly authorizes the Company/Website to publish any and all reviews written by the User on the Website, along with the User’s name and certain contact details, for the benefit and use of other Users of the Website
• Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to compel the Website/Company to store, upload, publish, or display in any manner content/reviews/surveys/feedback submitted by the User, and the User hereby expressly authorizes the Website/Company to remove from the Website any such content, review, survey, or feedback submitted by the User, without cause or being required to notify the User of the same.
Sharing of Personal Information:
• The User is aware that the Website/Company may share the User’s personal information with other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of the Website’s services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
• The User is aware that the Website/Company may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if the Website/Company in good faith believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes. The Website/Company may also disclose the User’s personal information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or other third parties if it believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the Terms or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of its users, or the general public.
• The User is further aware that the Website/Company and its affiliates may share / sell some or all of the User’s personal information with other business entities should the Company/Website (or its assets) plan to merge with, or be acquired by such business entity, or in the event of re-organization, amalgamation, or restructuring of the Company’s business. Such business entity or new entity will continue to be bound be the Terms and Policy, as may be amended from time to time.
• Transactions on the Website are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Company / Website in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
Third Party Promotions:
• The User is aware that the Company/Website uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads to the users of the Website. The User is aware that these companies may use information relating to the User’s visits to the Website and other websites in order to provide customized advertisements to the User. Furthermore, the Website may contain links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about the User. The Company/Website is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of the aforementioned linked websites, and the User expressly acknowledges the same and agrees that any and all risks associated will be borne entirely by the User.
• To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalized Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
• Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.